View Profile idonthaveanamedude

86 Movie Reviews

"Animation"

Animation has improved. Although I still think you should copy eddsworld less. I know you can do some cool stuff.

Caseyshow responds:

Well Um... You See Caseyshow Is Basically An Alt Universe Of Eddsworld And Not Animating In My Usual Eddsworld Like Style Would Get Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Out Of My Comfort Zone So Yeah I Can't Change My Animation Style so....
Tho I Will Promise To Animate More On Flash If You Like It

I know Eddsworld is a great show. But there's a difference between being inspired and ripping something off. My webtoon, Workplace. Is inspired by Bonus Stage and Eddsworld. But I'm not calling it "Greysworld" and I'm not taking the EW characters and just changing the color scheme slightly. This is literally just eddsworld in MS Paint. I recommend getting Flash and trying to come up with more original concepts. Theres a whole realm of possibilities. I know you can do way more than just making an Eddsworld clone.

27 Game Reviews

I remember playing this a while back on some flash game site! This was awesome, lol.

Zanzlanz responds:

It's crazy to think the game is going to be 10 years old in less than a year. It's grown so much since then :O Thank you!

Amazing.

ThAtS rAcIsT

Pretty funny. I like the background music, keep it up!

MarkTheVaporwaveGuy responds:

Yes It Is, And Also You're Racist, smh, Dose I'm Make Game Much Better Then Yours?

Because I'm Making Fnaf Fan Game Of Keemstar, because he is a cool guy and egghead when he take off the hat

make a game called One NightShift At Keemstar Or Something, I Guess

4 Audio Reviews

Can I use this for a flash?

Zanzlanz responds:

Yes, go for it! Thanks for asking. Let me know when it's done so I can check it out :)

Nice! Perfect for my flash!

Zanzlanz responds:

That's cool! Thanks for letting me know!
Was hoping to see my name in the end credit, but I'm glad the music finally made it into a project of some sort :) Keep up the awesome work!

wow awesome im gonna use this in my next animation

7 Art Reviews

nice

lol thats actually pretty cool

ow my eyes